A compendium of clases (1 clas) on the topic of safety.
Place: Sport hall Time:40 min.
The purpose of this leson:
1.to acquaint students with the content in physical education; to talk about the subject “physical culture”; to explain the rules of safe behavior in places of exercise; to teach the walk and its variations ; the run and its variations; to acquaint with the build in line according to their height;
a) running at a slow pace;
b) running engulfing leg;
b) running with high lifting hips;
g) running step;
d) acceleration with the clash.
6. O. R. U.:
1. I. p. — basic stand, arms at sides.
V. — hands on your head, return to I. p. hands in front of chest, return to I. p.
2. I. p. — legs apart, arms bent at the elbows, fingers clenched into fists.
V. — turning the torso to the left, the right arm to straighten forward, return to I. p.; the same in the other direction (Boxing;
3. I. p. — main stand.
V. — the flap of the left foot to the left, arms at sides, return to I. p.; the same with the other leg
4. I. p. — basic stand, hands on his belt.
V. — trunk bending forward, looking forward, back straight, return to I. p
5. I. p. — basic stand, hands up.
V. — to sit down on throughout the sole, clasp his knees, head tilted forward, to return to I. p.
6. I. p. — legs apart, arms at sides.
V. — jumping feet together, arms up and forward, clap their hands, to return to I. p.
7. Push-UPS (as many times as the student will be able, individually).